The term 'Black Rose World' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 'Briarwood' The Common, Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, NG15 6QB
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This includes all Black Rose World's trademarks pictures and logo's.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
Black Rose World's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the EEC, England, Scotland and Wales.
- All goods displayed on this site are unique and hand made, therefore no copy or near rendition maybe made. They are all guaranteed inaccordance to UK law. In addition your UK Statatory rights are unaffected.
- In the unlikely event of a returned item, you must ensure that it is in an unworn state and not used, it must also be in its orginal packaging. Black Rose World will not replace any goods unless these terms are met.
- If a return is made you must contact Black Rose World to obtain a RMA number. The item's post is returned at your cost.
The prices on this website are subject to change without prior notice and are not negotiable.